jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020


Hi guys and girls!
How are you all doing? I hope that in spite of the current circumstances, you and your families are well.
Have you been able to coordinate things to do the group assignment together? There are many people right now who can inspire us to write an essay, aren’t there? I hope you have picked people who are truly an inspiration for you—people who use their talent and actions on a daily basis to reduce the inequalities in our society (#genderequality).
If you have already finished your presentation, please send it to me at the address I provided:  fvicentesanz@gmail.com. You will be doing the oral presentation when we return to school. 
I hope to receive all of your projects throughout the next week, in my inbox, or you can send me a link to your project online, and I will send you my comments as soon as possible, if necessary.
I also hope you are enjoying your reading. If you decide to change books, please let me know. 

A big virtual hug to all of you!
Fuencis de Vicente



#homework

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario